Maple Holistics Review

I recently had the opportunity to review two products by Maple Holistic, the Argan Oil Shampoo and Silk 18 Conditioner. 



Maple Holistic is unique in their therapeutic approach to hair care and their customer satisfaction promise. If a customer is unhappy with a product they are granted a full refund or sent another product to try. I'm on board with that!!!

So on to the review. Let me start off by saying this company really cares about what goes in their products. 100% natural and organic.They did not skip on quality ingredients and you can definitely tell.

The shampoo contains ingredients such as argan oil, jojoba oil, and camellia seeds. The directions say to use a quarter size amount and let me tell you....USE a quarter size. I used $0.75 worth and that may have been overkill. Regardless the shampoo has a great lather and left my hair feeling clean without the stripping effect.

Now the Silk 18 Conditioner which I'm going to rename Blessed Conditioner. This conditioner is one of the best I've ever used. Just to give you some background, amino acids help with hair growth and prevents hair loss. This product contains over 18 amino acids hence the name, Silk 18. It does have a light but pleasant vanilla scent.  I used about half of the 8 oz bottle. Honestly, I thought I was going to use the entire bottle but I didn't have to. When I was applying the conditioner, I could see my curls popping which is a great sign. The product left my hair very soft and moisturized.

Overall, I like this line. I am pleasantly surprised how well both products did on my hair. I'm always a bit hesitant when it comes to new products especially conditioners.

I suggest you ladies check this company out. This line caters to all hair types and textures.

Maple Holistic can be purchased on Amazon.com and I'll be posting a video review soon on my channel. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Vision Board

Cypress Oil for Varicose Veins

Finally Approved for Breast Reduction