Cypress Oil for Varicose Veins

Varicose veins are unattractive and can be very painful. I started to get small varicose veins in my late 20’s. Recently though the veins became inflamed and swollen. I work from home and sometimes stand up in front of my computer. This is not good for circulation in the legs. I took to the internet in search for a natural remedy. 

Cypress Oil was the number one suggestion for varicose veins.  After reading about the benefits I headed immediately to my Whole Foods and picked up this vial for only $10.00.




Cypress Oil is hemostatic and styptic. In other words, it promotes blood circulation. I applied five drops directly to my veins and made a buttercream. Two hours later, the pain had subsided. Right before bed, I applied the buttercream to my legs. When I woke in the morning I was amazed!! The swelling was completely gone, there was no pain and the vein coloring had nearly faded. I've been using essentials for a while but I’m very impressed at how effective this oil was.


So if you looking for an alternative treatment for your varicose veins, I highly recommend Cypress oil.  Here are some other benefits. 


Comments

  1. To effectively treat more extreme instances of varicose veins, an insignificantly obtrusive methodology can be performed that will devastate the inward covering of the vein so that the vein shuts off and is therefore wiped out by the body's characteristic evacuation process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. Food point portal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. Women dresses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. "Supply chain management"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Vision Board

Finally Approved for Breast Reduction