Update on Breast Reduction Surgeon

It's now been a month since my breast reduction surgery. My recovery has been uneventful and fairly easy going. I mentioned this in my last vlog...I could go through ten breast reductions compared to my c-section. My wounds are healing nicely and I'm starting to feel like my old self again. I have to hold off on going to the gym for another week but I am doing light weights at home. Overall...I'm back to do doing most of my everyday duties.

The only symptoms I feel now is soreness under my breasts...and yes I'm still sleeping on my back. My scars look great even though I just started using my diy scar cream last week.

I did purchase a couple of camisole bras from Walmart for only a few bucks. They are very comfortable and easy to put on. At my last post-op the nurse told me I could start wear regular bras but I found the camisole bras more comfortable. If I had to guess new size, I'm a full D. I don't think I'll officially get fitted for a bra till August though as I'm still experiencing some swelling.

I'll be coming back with another update in a couple of more weeks..but for now check out this vlog of my breast reduction and separate video explaining how I got approval for surgery.





Comments

  1. It’s not the time to get upset with your abnormally enlarged breasts, rather treat them with breast reduction surgery. But, make sure you land in the right place for this.

    The expert and specialized clinic of Dr. Parag Telang provides breast reduction surgery in Mumbai in most safe and hassle-free manner. As the doctor is a certified plastic surgeon, you will have enormous faith in him and his clinical procedures.

    Breast Reduction Cost in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work what is the average cost of breast reduction surgery

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers. Breast lift surgery in Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing nice information.I’ll pass this information along; thanks.
    Breast Reduction in Dubai
    Breast Reduction in Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, very useful blogs with very useful information, thank you for sharing this post Breast Lift Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breast Lift Surgery is very beneficial in getting the breasts of desired shape and contours. If you want to get rid of saggy breasts , just visit our website for the bestBreast Lift Surgery in India.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Nice Blog & information provided are very useful.
    breast reduction

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Vision Board

Cypress Oil for Varicose Veins

Finally Approved for Breast Reduction