The Versatility of Natural Hair

When I first went natural I wasn't sure what to expect when it came to hairstyles. I'd always worn different hairstyles when I was relaxed and switched them up quit often. Natural hair styling is totally different though. I often have to plan how I'm going to wear my hair throughout the week. Products are another story since our hair is dry in it's natural state. I have to ensure that the product keeps my hair moisturized with minimum frizz.

With all that being said, I do find natural hair very versatile. There are some styles I can achieve that I know I wouldn't have been able to with relaxed hair. I find though that you really have to practice your technique and use the right products for the style. I may do another blog post just on that subject.

Below is a picture showing the versatility of natural hair.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Vision Board

Cypress Oil for Varicose Veins

Finally Approved for Breast Reduction