Favorite Products for a Twist Out

Products products products. Since my channel is mostly dedicated to product reviews and hairstyles, I thought I’d go into a little more detail on my favorite products for twist outs.  

TGIN – Twist and Define Cream



After seeing Charyjay’s review of the TGIN collection, I knew I had to try this line. The TGIN Twist and Define Cream is a lightweight cream that'll leave your hair feeling soft and moisturized. I also love the fact that they carry sample sizes. 


Kiss My Knots Moisturizing Hair Creme


Kiss My Knots is a fairly new hair company that I was introduced to this summer. The owner Elizabeth Nonie sent me her Moisturizing Hair Creme and hair oil to review.  This moisturizing hair crème is one of the smoothest stylers I’ve ever used. It has a light scent and a little product goes a long way. 

Natural Love Hair & Body Buttercreame


I received a sample of Natural Love’s Hair & Body Buttercreame in my INHMD swag bag.  Natural Love has an array of scented buttercreams that can be used on your hair or body. This product left my hair feeling soft and shiny. The Bahamas mama scent I received was pure heaven.  Even better an 8 oz. jar is only $10.

Cantu Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream



This may come as a surprise but I use Cantu Leave-In as a styling product. Because I leave my twists in for two days I still get definition. I also love that fact that I can run out to my local drug store to pick up this product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Vision Board

Cypress Oil for Varicose Veins

Finally Approved for Breast Reduction