I GOTTA DO BETTER...

I'm perhaps one of the worse bloggers in the world. I haven't been consistent and my content has been random as hell. I have a laundry list of goals this year but one I need to seriously consider is posting more often. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the best writer.... however that's just an excuse. The more I'll write..the better I'll get. Right? Hopefully? Sigh...Fact is..I need do better with this blog.


This month I will focus on content creation and update my editorial calendar. Not every post will be hair related as my YouTube channel has grown into much more than just beauty content.

Thank you all for being patient with me..and I promise not to stay away for too long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Vision Board

Cypress Oil for Varicose Veins

Finally Approved for Breast Reduction