Low Maintenance vs. Protective Styling

Low Maintenance vs Protective Styling

I recently did a video on my preference for low maintenance styling over protective styling. I've of course worn both styles throughout my natural hair journey. At year three, I found that my hair flourished with low maintenance styling.

I posted the video below however I want to summarize some key points:

  • Protective styling can do more harm then good if the style is installed incorrectly. Also if the take down doesn’t go smoothly.
  • Protective styling should be used sparingly
  • Low maintenance styling should be a part of your hair regimen
  • Protective styling can include utilizing your own hair
  • Protective styling IS NOT required for hair growth



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Vision Board

Cypress Oil for Varicose Veins

Finally Approved for Breast Reduction