My DryBar Visit

www.sassysoutherncurls.com

So I recently visited the DryBar in Scottsdale. Instead of writing a huge blog I decided to do this in a q&a format. Scroll below to see the before and after pics.


Why did you get your hair blown out?

I wanted to cut my split ends and try new styles on blown out hair.

Where did you get you hair done?

The Dry Bar in Scottsdale, Az 

How much did it cost?

$40

What did you have done?

I had a blow out, flat iron and style done.

What type of products did they use?

The Dry Bar has their on line of hair products. You can view them in detail on their website.  Moroccan oil was used as a heat protectant and then the stylist used a light “shine serum” as a finishing oil.  You can bring your own products though which is even better.

Do they have experience with textured hair?

Yes. My stylist had experience with textured hair.

Where you worried about heat damage?

A little but when I saw the amount of oil he used to protect my hair I was perfectly fine.  He almost paid more attention to the roots of my hair rather then the ends.

How long did it take?

Four hours. It typically takes a little under two hours for textured hair. Again remember that I also had my hair flat ironed and styled.

Would you visit The Dry Bar again?

Yes I would. Next time though, I’d only get a blow out to save me time.

Where can I get my hair done?

Visit www.thedrybar.com to find a location near you.


BEFORE



AFTER


Check out my video!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Vision Board

Cypress Oil for Varicose Veins

Finally Approved for Breast Reduction