Leave-In Sprays for Natural Hair

One group of products that I think are under utilized in the natural hair community are leave-in sprays. I've put together a short list of sprays I've tried over the years.



dale Moisturizing Spray

dale Moisturizing Spray is the first product released by kwenCH Hair & Body Products.  The owner, Dee started off with a bang because this product was an immediate hit. Not only does it work as a leave in but I’ve also used it solely as a detangler.  The refreshing light scent is another win. 




Jane Carter Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner

The Jane Carter leave in spray was the first hair spray I tried. This product leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable.  It’s very affordable and can be found at your local Whole Foods.





Twisted Sista Curl Spray

The Twista Sista Curl spray is the only hair product that I like from the Twisted Sista line. It ranks in as number three due to it’s size.  At only 5 oz, I found that I was going through a bottle quickly and resorted to using my other hair sprays. However, this spray does do the trick and can readily be found at CVS or Walgreens.





Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave-In Conditioner

I was able to try a sample of Alikay Natural’s Lemongrass Leave-In Conditioner last year.  I wasn’t too impressed with this product. It seemed a little too thinned out compared to the other leave-in sprays. I was able to get the same results with other affordable products.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Vision Board

Cypress Oil for Varicose Veins

Finally Approved for Breast Reduction