NuNAAT Real Me Collection

I’m a big fan of NuNAAT so I was ecstatic when given the opportunity to review their new Real Me Curl-to-Coil Collection. This new collection has six products including a hair pomade and hair mask. The products contain a list special ingredients called “join complex”.

I’ve included my review of each product below along with a short video of how I used the products.



Lather Up & Hydrate Shampoo – This was just a typical shampoo for me. It did have a great lather and my hair felt cleansed afterwards.

Real Moisture Conditioner – Nothing special about the conditioner. It smelled great and worked as intended.

Blast of Shine Hair Mask – This hair mask is FAB. My hair felt moisturized and soft afterwards. I’m pretty heavy handed with my deep conditioners so I can probably get one more usage out of this product.

Pick Me Up Sheen – This is a great product with multiple purposes. I combined it with the hair mask but you can also use it as a heat protectant or hot oil treatment.

Natural Curl Activator – The curl activator worked well without the gooey consistency that a lot of gel products have. I’ll probably use this product again for a twist out but I don’t think it’s enough for a wash n go. If you have a twa, I would recommend trying this curl activator.

* Perfect Do Pomade* Haven’t used yet.

Some of the products do have a scent however it’s not overwhelming. Although I wasn’t really impressed with the cleansing products I would buy the hair mask, serum and curl activator.

To learn more about these products visit NuNAAT's website.

Watch how I use these products for a perm rod set:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Vision Board

Cypress Oil for Varicose Veins

Finally Approved for Breast Reduction